Sunday, February 21, 2010

Boudoir










I somehow convinced my friend that i needed more experience in taking photos of something other than babies and kids, so she agreed to pose for me in a series of boudoir pics. This was quite an interesting adventure for the both of us as my friend Lisa, NEVER wears high heels, in fact didn't even own a pair, and had to borrow mine, lol. Also her husband NEVER sees her in lingerie. So for her to pose for these shots for me shows what a great friend she is. Thanks Lisa xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just luv these pics! Especially the one where her hair is doing the Flash Dance thang ; ) Brave girl and she just pulled off those pics like a (dare I say it) Proffessional! meant with all sincerity!

    Also... just LUV those shoes Shell! Now how did I miss those little beauties??????????????

    ReplyDelete